Sunday 23 August 2009

Little Me- a LO I did with my very old photo




This lo was published in Scrapstreet magazine April 2010 issue Discovery drive section and is out of my blog due to publication till 5/1


I did this new LO with my own very old photo- just have about 4-5 at this age- not more (yes- I am so old- no digitals and no color ones at that time)
And I was fat- so fat that I can't believe it is actually me
So for this old photo I made it vintage style- 1 single kraft color paper (it is patterened one,but you can hardly see a pattern after I overembellished it .
The photo is printed on printable fabric
I used non scrappy item- real zipper on this LO, some lace,
chipboard journaling plates from PROVO- very old in my craft room, reused bingo cards from JENNY BOWLIN packaging, real vintage buttons- the big one was a pendant once, some blings, PRIMA flowers and pearls, K&CO butterflies,Pink Paisley chipboard ABC, brown Pigma pen,old watch face, real music paper (deacidated)
and Ranger's white paint.

This was made using a sketch from IF THE SHOE FITS challenge
It also was about the similar sketch from MOMENTS RECORDED
I nspiration from AD THIS
PILE IT ON challenge for 3 items- I have 3 butterflies and 3 flowers here
Matting and chipboard title for USE YOUR STASH
Buttons are good for ABC challenge (buttons)
Non scrappy item- for
challenge SCRAP YOUR CRAP
Butterflies for
flying things challenge - PAPER CUTZ
And colors for color challenge - FLOURISHES
Ribbon (on the top of the photo)- for WIMSY STAMP CREATIONS
ribbon challenge.
And this is my interpretation of UNSCRIPTED SKETCHES challenge for this week too-WOW - I AM GOING TO BE ON THEIR DT FROM NOW ON SO THIS IS MY LAST ENTRY AS A PARTICIPANT

22 comments:

Bamabel said...

This is awesome!! Thanks for playing with US this week!!!!

Aymee

Anonymous said...

oh irit, love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so adorable!

Thanks for letting me know about mr. linky. I added your LO to it.

-- dalis

sophiesmama said...

Thanks so much for joining us for PCC # 5!
Great LO!
Hugs,
Mary

Helen Dooley said...

You really got a lot of wear out of one LO, Great for you!. I like the corner bling! Thanks for palying on PCC.

Dawn said...

Wow this is just stunning - the details are awesome - so much to look at

thanks for joining us on ABC

Dawn

Helen said...

Beautiful LO!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
Helen x

Unknown said...

This layout is beautiful! I love your take on this weeks Unscripted sketch. So glad you joined us!

Sarah said...

WOW this is just stunning! I love that zip. The photo is just darling. All those embellies are wonderful...I Love the vintage feel to this. Thanks for playing along with us and WELCOME to the team!

Bentov Anat said...

דף מדהים ביופיו!כל כך מאפיין את סגנון העיצוב שלך. אהבתי מאוד !!!!


My new Site
My Blog
Digital Designs Blog
My ETSY

Jessica Theodore said...

This is great!! I love the vintage look you created, it works really well with your black and white photo.
PS. I was a chubby baby too :)

Kimmie said...

Beautiful! love that zipper

Julie said...

Wow love that cluster of embellies. Thanks for playing along with us at Ad this.

Beth aka BR-T said...

This layout is fabulous! Beth

Jenneke said...

Beautiful layout! LOVE your photo!

Thanks so much for playing with us at Ad This!

XXXJenneke

scrappinsmiles said...

This is just beautiful! Love your photo mat for sure!! Great work.

Julie Leblanc said...

Very Kewl.

Thanks for playing along with PIO

Julie Leblanc - Pile it on Guest Designer for August

Maureen said...

Fabulous LO - love all the different 'bellies! Congrats on making the Unscripted DT and thanks for playing with us at Pile It On!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Deanna said...

This is beautiful!

Thanks so much for playing!
Dee - Pile It On DT

Unknown said...

Very beautiful!!!

Jan said...

This layout is just STUNNING! Love the zipper and the cluster of embellishments! Thanks for playing with us over at UYS.

Jan/UYS

Jingle said...

Wow! That's a lot of challenges in one layout! Thanks for joining us over at Use Your Stash!

Popular Posts