Thursday 12 November 2009

HORSE FOR ALL- DONKEY FOR U- Creatively yous DT






This lo was made for Creatively yours sketch DT (11/12) and it's a funny story about my DH on his trip with our second son in South America took the horse ride. But as the group was big there were no more horsed left and he got a kind of donkey (as the oldest member of the group).
DH thinks it's not for post- I think that this lo is everything scrapbooking is about- funny photos with funny journaling- not this most beautiful ones with nothing to say about.
As it's my very first job for this DT -it was done very " scripted"- I did the sketch
"as is".. But after I've seen other DT jobs I think my nest one will be more creative and free take of the sketches as I am used to.

2 comments:

Caryl P said...

Too funny Irit, I love the title of this lo! And yes, these are the stories for sharing because how else will they get passed on? Fabulous work as always!

Alma7 said...

דף מצחיק עם יופי של צבעים!

Popular Posts