Sunday 13 December 2009

SMILE- LO


This lo was published in April issue of SNR
This lo was one of the TOP 3 on Tellen's paper piecing challenge- thanks!!
This lo was made for my dear niece Tamar with one of her very old photos
when she was about 5 years old- but I just love this small photo - so I decided to scrap it after all.
I used some BG chipboards, painted the invisible paper with lots of inks and added some hand stitching and hand made mushroom we did with some friends on the crop date using Unity stamp doing kind of " fabric piecing"
I left the journaling empty as I want my sis- Tamar's mom to do it by herself.
And for other challenges-
Scrap the music have this " you make my smile" song
Sketch- for Design dollies- I switched sides
Pearls and swirls - for All sorts
MUSHROOM- stamped fabric piecing( like paper one) for Tellen's

12 comments:

Fink said...

Recognized the paper piecing right away! I love the idea you had of using fabric! Thanks for playing along at Tellen's Place

Fink said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Do What You Love said...

Fabulous job on the paper piecing; love the layout too! Thanks for playing along with us at Tellen's Place! ;D

Michelle B said...

Wow! Great job with the piecing. Thanks for joining us over at Tellen's Place this week.

Hugs,
Michelle B.

yyam said...

What a pretty layout Irit! The gal is a cutie! :) Thanks for joining the fun at STM!

brenda said...

Hello Irit

This is a stunning piece of work, love the colours and all the attention to detail.

Thank you for joining in my pearls and swirls theme at Allsorts this week.

B x

Lydia Siegel said...

Love the lo! Thanks so much for playing along at scrapfit!

Debs said...

Wonderful scrap page - love the LO. Thanks for sharing this with us at Allsorts this week.
Take care
Debs xx

Unknown said...

Fun layout, great job with your details... thanks for playing along with us at STM!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love love love this Irit!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE that photo and the colors!!! Thanks soooooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with us! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Donna said...

Very cute, and what a beautiful girl!!!

Unknown said...

Love your take on the sketch!!! Too cute! Thanks for playing along with us Dollies!!!

Popular Posts