Tuesday 22 February 2011

Color your life mini tag album


For the next couple of weeks we are going to show you the great use of Cheery Lynn Designs embossing plates.. Don't worry- you will see our fantastic cutting dies too, but we want you to try these plates, as some of them are XL size and most of them are double sided and this is a best bargain ever!
So for this week I decided to move out of my comfort zone and to make this Mixed Media altered
homemade tag book using not less then 6 CLD embossing plates and 4 more cutting dies.
As it was intended to be a Mixed Media piece- I even did 3 inchies items for the cover with
.stamping, embossing and lot of inking
Then every single tag was embossed with one of those 6 embossing plates , inked and embellished
.according to the place shown on the photo strips
The last one- with this grunge color- I have no idea where this photo was taken, so I just added
this ? sign here.
And here are the plates I used:
For my Morocco tag: Leaves  embossing plate
For my Jerusalem tag:  Bricks and Stones embossing plate
For my " no place" tag: Do it yourself embossing XL plate
:Then I used some cutting dies too
The Little oval stackers for the cover and 3 kinds of Expression Bubbles for the titles and clouds
The clouds were made with this die
The titles were made with those 2 dies
Just try those great bubbles- they are 2 layers dies and you can combine 2 cuts from some different
papers as I did for this great look and they are fantastic for the mini album titles
And as always- use our outstanding Embossing pads and Adaptor plate
 Now don't wait! Just go to CLD shop and shop all those plates and dies to use for your own creative mini albums

No comments:

Popular Posts