Tuesday 29 March 2011

Happy long day



This new wedding page is not so usual one :I decided to scrap the moment of rest, and cropped the photo just to show you the hands and legs of the young couple
So to make it more fancy I used some of Cheery Lynn Designs fabulous dies and here is a result
The huge  Oriental Butterfly Doily was hand cut around the die for the basic shape and then die cut from another paper and embellished with some blings
All circles were cut with Small Nesting Stackers Circles and I trimmed my photo by hand around the big stackers circle- as the only set I have is inverted scallops- but you still can use it from the back side as a template too. I also embellished some of the small circles, distressed them and inked a bit
4 strips on the right side were cut with Scalloped diamonds border die and layered one over another
So go to our shop and put some of those great dies into your cart

No comments:

Popular Posts