Tuesday 12 April 2011

Welcome sign :creat a scene with CLD dies



This time I decided to grab my Cheery Lynn Designs dies and to make a whole scene using some or  
 lot  of them... I also opened my Core'dinations paper stack I got from them as they are CLD partners and added some of their great cardstock from my own stash (the colored ones are my old babies, the whitewash is the new addition) and here we are: oval sign to welcome anyone
Here are quick instructions How to do it
 Cut a solid green cardstock with the biggest of the XL Oval Scalloped Stackers
 Cut the second size from some nice springy patterned paper- I used Best Creations one- and embos it with your Stitcher plate large Oval for the dimension
 Cut some clouds from the patterned paper and then cut some with you Expression bubble die
Cut a yellow sun with your Little Stackers Inverted Scalloped Circle die- I used one of the middle sizes
Build the sky as shown; add some glitters and pearl paints-I used Ranger
 Emboss some Whitewash Core'dination's cardstock with Bricks and Stones embossing plate and make a distress look using your sand Core'dinations distress tool, dust it with the special dusting cloth for the clean look. Using your Little Stackers Square Scalloped dies - 2 sizes of them- die cut 2 square houses. Cut all the rest of Brick embossed paper free hand. Layer the houses and cut the roofs to fit them
Emboss brown Coordination's cardstock with Wood grain embossing plate, cut the trees free handDie cut 2 ovals using our Little Stackers Nested Oval set, emboss them with Hearts and rose leaves XL embossing plate and build the trees as shown
 Die cut a fence with your Picket Fence border die, cut a small part of it to fit the sign
-and here is my new trick
use the small square leftovers from the inside as your doors and windows over the houses
 Add the Welcome letters, some black glitter smoke and glitter fruits and enjoy your creation
And as always: everything you need to make this sign is here




No comments:

Popular Posts