Sunday 14 August 2011

Mom and her bundle of joy



This page was published in Scrapbooking. com April 2012 issue
This lo was spotlighted in Lily Bee Designs company blog post
This  LO won Scrapping Everyday Miracles challenge #3- thanks
This lo is in Scrapbooks and Cards Today magazine  gallery
My grandson Omer is my scarp star since he was born, but this is a second only page with my adorable
 DIL Adi  holding him close to here heart. I used this Lily Bee products stacking to this great color combo that was a fit tou the photo and then I just added layers and some bits and pieces from here and there. Mostly I used my beloved Cheery Lynn Designs dies and there are 5-6 set of them used here
Scalloped French Flair-Large ones- 3 sizes
Border Carnivale was cut twice for the inder the photo  border
Speach Bubble #2 was used for the sub title on the corner
Key die was used for the " Key to here heart" on over the photo
The Arrow #2 die was added to point to the photo- this one is on a Final sale, grab it as long as you can for just 2$ price
Finally I decided to stay with this pretty much white space page and minimun extras, but some buttons, sticker bunners, some Bakers Twine and a mixed fonts title. Then I decided to add some white lace and a couple of brads as for me the page was too " clean". Now I feel it's just right. And this page was spotlighted in Lily Bee Desings company blog too.
Starting tomorrow CLD DT girls will show you our projects using  Core'dintaions cardstock, Core girls DT will do just a same on their blog. Be there- it's going to be a great fun!

No comments:

Popular Posts