Friday 20 January 2012

Call me set of cards





 This set will be published in SNR April 2012 issue
This card set was made for WOW Embossing Powders Winter 2012 CHA booth and was my very first WOW project
I used this CALL ME stamp set from WOW and each card was made with a different phone on it, but with the same border patterns and die cut stamps
I used Kraft cardstock bases  for all set and Cosmo Cricket patterned paper that was a great fit for 
embossing powders colors

And here are the Embossing powders colors I used for this set

Suzy West’s By the Bay collection: Cable Red, California Sunshine, WOW! Clear Glossy

2 comments:

Ziggyeor said...

Nice I like the monochrome look of the yellow card.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Irit! Thanks for linking these up to the Die Cutting Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Popular Posts