Monday 22 July 2013

Live the moment with GJS AND 100 PP

My monthly GJS wooden mini book project and it's a Summer Mixed Media mini book. No photos this time, just a lot of stamping,  stencilling, inks, mists and all possible mediums over the  wood with no... paper. Yes, there is no paper on this project and finally I can live without it.
So here is the cover of this Picket  Fence mini book.


Painted with a thin layer of crackled white paint (Ranger), dried and stamped with Spring Bouquet 100 Proof Press stamp. Dozen of times stamping over and over with black die ink only to get this flowered result. Then I  misted it with 3-4 mist from Ranger and Art Anthology.
Next I added FWAB Tree and grass, colored with brown alcohol ink randomly and just in the middle.
 Oh, you don't want to see my fingers and nails after this treat!


Then I added a resin bird and a flower cluster and Tim Holtz metal plate with this " Life the moment" title.
Next page was stencilled with TCW ATC size stencil  and gel paste, misted and then I made this house with a lot of 100 PP stamping: Old Script, Butterfly  boy, Basic  Compass and a Cloud Speech bubble on the wood.




The third page was with the same stencilled technique  with gel, but another stencil pattern; all misted again and stamped just a bit with the very same stamps. I added FWAB fence (stamped with flowers over it) and misted some white Prima flowers to this mute vintage colors.


The last page: same mists, same stamps; Kaisercraft wooden clock, resin flower, stencilled background  and a lot of summer colors; Flower girls silhouette stamped on the  back.


 
And here is my back cover (I already posted a full tutorial  with step by step instructions for this page)




I hope you like my Mixed Media GJS  fence mini book.

No comments:

Popular Posts