Saturday 28 June 2014

Having fun with girly dies

Hello my dear crafty friends!
Irit is here with my two first  cards made with our Die-Versions most gorgeous Girly June release.
I must say  as beautiful as this release is, it's kind of a hard  one for my style. I am not so much girly in my designs and the dies I got were so much teen girl ( this forgotten age in Shalom family). But yet, I really love DV dies and with a little or a lot of " brain storming" I found those Couture papers from Graphic 45 that I have for ages and never used  for the same " hard to use" collection and  both dies and papers were a great fit for those girly girl cards I made for you to showcase a couple of dies from this release.
So here is a first one, made with Whispers Diva Purse and Whispers Dressing table.

 I also added some fantastic " old " dies to my card: Pretty frame and Border lace, that was cut 3 times.
I think that the overall theme of Girly girl is covered and I just added this Congratulations sticker and some pearls to my card.


 My second card for today was made with  the very same Dressing table die that was die cut twice for the shaded look and this new Wee petites Diva Accessories that were die cut  with black cardstock. Then I added some glitter glues, black enamel paint and red pearl paint to make those wee cuties more realistic. I also added this Binding edge die cut from one of the previous releases to frame my focal image.



 Hope you got some girly inspiration and see you again in a couple of days with another new release project.

1 comment:

Irish Cherokee said...

An impressive collage of elements. You area master at putting together such a diverse number of elements in your creations. Both cards are wonderful. Again, impressive.

Popular Posts