Tuesday 17 June 2014

Sweet Stamps Anything goes with new June release


This is my second post today! 
Please scroll down to see the first one! Thanks


Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to our new weekly challenge here on Sweet Stamps blog.
This week we challenge you to make whatever you want as this is our Anything goes week.
Anyway, you can use whatever  products you want and even to win some gorgeous goodies; we, the design team, used some new June released stamps.
And here is my Art card (not so much artistic, just about the Art)
 I used 3  NEW RELEASED ATC backgrounds #3  with white embossing powder over vellum and made some  flags from the stamped pieces and then arranged it to this Art card. I also added Just for you sentiment and this card can be given to any artistic soul of any gender or age.


  And now it's your turn! Make anything (it can be not a card), link it to our weekly challenge and you can win BIG TIME!


2 comments:

Sandy Fredrick said...

Wonderful, I love variety of designs in the layers and the cute embellishments

Denise said...

This is amazing! Just love it! All those layers WOW!
Sweet Hugs
Denise

Popular Posts