Tuesday 28 October 2014

Little me back in time with Prima

My " little me back in time" lo made with Prima products- only- and with Prima BAP sketch  for October.
I don't have too many photos of little myself back in the USSR. I sure wouldn't go back in time to this country that days. NO THANK!

This is a true Mixed Media page with a lot of gesso (even background paper is not seen anymore); masks and texture pastes; embossing powders; mists, stamping, more gesso and then me and a lot of embellishments.And me teal fingers for the next 3 days...



 I enter this to more challenges:
Studio challenge to get messy with  Mixed Media
 Anything goes for Clique kit
 Layers- more than 3- for Hoarders anonymous
 Get messy for Frosted designs

9 comments:

lost coast scrapper said...

A beautiful mixed media piece, love all the layers! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

Pammejo said...

Fabulous Mix Media, love all the layers... thanks for joining us on the Craft Hoarders Anonymous Craft Blog.

Glenda said...

This is one stunning project! I love everything about it! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

What a gorgeous project. I love the dreamy background you've created for this vintage image, and the flow of the piece is just wonderful! Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeee this Irit!!! Thanks for playing along with Frosted Designs!!!

creative lady said...

Love your vintage layout. Love all the elements and your layers. Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

Cherished said...

Gorgeous project. Thanks for playing at Frosted Designs.

Hee Sun Kim (MIYAKE) said...

Awesome page~!
Thank you for playing along with The Studio Challenges.

Gloria Stengel said...

Stunning work. I love the color combo and also those flowers are ahhmaaazing! Thanks for playing along with us a Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

Popular Posts