Tuesday 13 January 2015

Let your dreams sail!

Hello my dear crafty friends!
Irit is here and I am very happy to continue to design for Die-Versions for my second year.
DV new release is totally different and totally delicious: new fantastic sets of dies and stamps make your crafty life easy and outstanding.
I love all combo sets  in the shop and I am very glad to get two sets that I love even more:
Tweety Pie dies and Tweety Pie stamps and Sail Away  dies and Sail away  stamps.
I already made my first post a week ago with Tweety Pie set, so now it's Sail Away turn.


As this set is kind of a themed one, I used Beaches themed paper from PHP as my background and then added three squares with three different die cut shapes from this set. Each shape was stamped with blue pigmented ink and heat embossed with clear powder. Then I inked it a bit with Tea Die distress ink and glued with 3d foam over the background.





 You can follow the Die-Versions BlogFacebook Page, and shop till you drop at the Die-Versions Website!!!
 Hope you like my card and hope to see you here again soon with my next project.

No comments:

Popular Posts