Saturday 21 March 2015

Saturday spotlight : Inspired by Stamping

Hello my dear crafty friends!
Today I am going to share one of my most favorite techniques and this is an easy one, that can be done by the new to stamping crafter.


It is a kind of a " White wash" combined with distress markers coloring technique and first we need to stamp the image with clear embossing ink and to heat emboss it with white embossing powder. I like to make it over Kraft cardstock as it gives us the good view of white splashes and white wash.
I used my favorite Inspired by Stamping  Flower of the month: Water Lily flower stamp and stamped it several times to make this frnt card panel.
Then I colored the flowers and the leaves with distress markers (I also added a bit of distress inks over the image as my markers were a bit dry). Then I added a " white wash" with pigmented white ink over the colored parts to give it this kind of white look.
The sentiment from last release Spring Bouquet  was stamped with the same distress ink and I also inked the edges with the very same inks.


This is a very easy coloring technique for those who are " coloring challenged" like me. LOL

No comments:

Popular Posts