Saturday 16 May 2015

Dream in color art pages with Tando


 Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my Peel it back Tando weekly post.
I am not really sure what this challenge we - the DT girls- got; so I decided to peel the paint over my double art journal spread and I made this using acrylic paints and pure medical Vaseline (I think in USA they call it Petroleum). I used a few of Tando  stencils to make this page and it's really " stencils only" art adventure.
The left page was made with Tornado stencil and texture paste and then I used Gelatos to color over the dry paste. I added this Tando Speech Bubble chipboard with my own hand writing on both pages and added a bit of golden mist all over the finished pages.


The right page was made with two stencils: the  Giovanna -Glasses and the Giovanna- Eighties stencils.  Same technique and the result is so much different! I peeled some paints mostly over this page and even over the girls image; as you most probably imagine Vaseline just resist the acrylics and we can wipe the paint from the covered sides with a dry paper towel.
Products used:
 Giovanna- Eighties stencil
Giovanna - Eighties

Giovanna - Glasses
Giovanna - Glasses

Tornado
A Skinner Stencil/Mask - Tornado

Speech bubbles
Speech Bubbles Small


No comments:

Popular Posts