Sunday 21 June 2015

Book shaped gift card holder with IBS

Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new altered project.
This time I decided to make a folded gift card holder with Meg's Garden new Forgotten Meadows collection .I also added some of my most favorite Inspired by Stamping stamps here.
First I made the cover with old recycled chipboards and wrapped them with a 12*12'' paper from the new collection. Then I made the fancy cover with heat embossed chipboard and Meg's Garden flowers, trinkets, lace and doily.
I added the trinket on the top of the frame and glued a charm bird over it.
All paper flowers were inked around the edges with brown distress ink and I added a hand cut  from other paper flowers over the basic paper on the cover.







And now for the inside of this gift card holder.
I glued another paper- this time from the journal kit as the size was a good fit over the wrapped cover. Then I added some stamped butterflies and a stamped sentiment - the same doily from the cover is seen here as it was folded to the half.
I made the right " book shaped" side with 4 printers papers, folded into accordion and arranged to the deep frame.
Then one single envelope from the kit was glued as a base for the gift card/cash money gift to put inside.
 I used Inspired by Stamping Butterflies  set and stamped my beloved butterflies and the sentiment from this set on the left side back cover. 


You can see the folded paper  on this photo:


And some close up to butterflies here:


The last close- up to the card/cash envelope:


I hope you like my project and with Meg's Garden gorgeous Forgotten Meadows and Inspired by Stamping lovely stamps you can make a lot of similar projects/ mini books/ cards or scrapbooking pages.






3 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Lovely gift card holder!

lisa808 said...

Stunning project!

Blogs By Haseeb said...

I wanted to thank you for this great read. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. icd 10 code for irritable bowel syndrome

Popular Posts