Wednesday 17 June 2015

Watercolors with TPD


 Hello my dear crafty friends! This is my third post made in June for Two Paper Divas.
This time I tried the new for me technique. I worked over Ranger Mixed Media cardstock with distress inks  over the stamps and it was just great watercolor result.  The new Button flowers set was a great match to this techinque and I made a mix of flowers and leaves (no buttons this time) with 3 distress inks. A few pearls were all I added to this card. The sentiment was stamped with my most used TPD stamp set named Live with Promise . What a great saying! This is just what we need from life.

 I am sure I will use this technique again soon and I am sure I will use this delicious stamp set over and over.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful job with this sentiment...I love it as well. Those flowers work well without buttons too! All the little extras really make your card. Also, we heard that you got published this summer. I don't know if the magazine is out yet (let us know) but we got a call from the publisher! Great job and congratulations!

Popular Posts