Wednesday 30 September 2015

Let your faith be bigger than your fear with TPD


 Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my last (5 th) Two Paper Divas post for September.
This time I used one single fantastic  Let your faith sentiment stamp and I think it should be something we all can connect with: Believe in whatever you want, even if it's just in yourselves and  you will nor fear!!
I made it over this Kraft cardstock and cut asymmetrically with some feathers added and an old fabric flower.
I love this sentiment a lot and will sure use it on my art pages again and again.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

So pretty Irit. Thanks for sharing. Melissa

Unknown said...

Beautiful art page. We used this on our mixed media project...so we are sure you'll enjoy it with all your art pages! Enjoy!

Popular Posts