Wednesday 27 January 2016

Just for you mini owls card - with Tando and TPD


Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my last January post for Tando.
This is our Animals/Birds week and each of us picked her favorite animal/bird for this call.
I made this art card with Owls chipboards for two reasons. First- I have them in my stash. Second- I love owls for being the symbol of wisdom .
So first I stamped those with flowers over the card with Two Paper Divas stamps and then painted the chipboards with DecoArts paints; I also added those gold dots over the painted chipboards with gold paint and arranged the lovely owl couple over the chipboard branch.
The  small book plate was heat embossed with gold powder and I also stamped the gold sentiment inside.



Products used:
Chipboards
Tando minis- Owls 2
Tando Mini's - Owls 2

Mini pack of birds and branches

Mini pack of Birds and Branches

Mini book plates

Mini Book Plates

Gold metallic fluid acrylic paint
Fluid Acrylics: Gold Metallic




No comments:

Popular Posts