Monday 18 January 2016

Rubber dance double frame


Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new Rubber Dance post. Today I made an altered frame inside the frame using EyeConnect scalloped frames.

I didn't make a full tutorial while making this project, so I am just  going to explain a bit about this Mixed Media piece.
First I  covered the  outer frame with gold embossing powder and I made it like 3-4 times to get the full coverage over the bare  chipboard. Then I added those black and gold mini brads into the holes and it was quite a work to do. But I love the result!
Next I made the background with a lot of Rubber Dance stamps stamped over the grungy, steampunk kind of painted chipboard. I used the chipboard from the frame set and stamped over the painted background with black permanent ink. The white spots are acrylic paint over stencil.
The list of stamps used is on the bottom of this post.
The smaller inner frame was covered with the same gold  embossing and I arranged it with a piece of wire and some brads. I made the word PAST inside the frame to show us what this piece is  all about.  The embellishments cluster are Makin's Clay (air dry polymer clay) molded pieces, painted with a real gold paint and covered with some blue patina.






 Stamps used from Rubber Dance:
Vintage Script
Stitch and Frame
Envelope stamps
Pick a number
 Funny Birthday
You can buy all those lovely stamps HERE!

1 comment:

Bibi Lindahl said...

What a cool and interesting card, Irit! Love the EyeConnect Crafts chipboards!
I haven't jumped on the steampunk wagon yet, but this card is right up my ally. Love those clay embellishments you've made, and of course the way you have stamped here and there ...
Thank you so much! ♥

Popular Posts