Wednesday 29 June 2016

Scrapmats June project Life page

My second Scrapmatts  project for today is my very first of this type. I actually made Project  Life page and I think that i like this format of crafting. As you know Project Life means flat, not too much things added other than paper and photos and Scrapmatts chipboards were just perfect to add over my self made journalling cards.

So this is " about me" travel page that tells some of our Latvia vacation story.
I added  a lot of rub- ons etc over the paper and photos, but almost each and every piece has a bit of Scrapmatts added over.


On this photo I made over the photo frame with the smallest String CircleS 04  chipboard that was painted into black to be seen.
On the next to this photo jorunalling card I added a few words froms Scrap words25 set.



The water lily gorgeous photo was a bit empty, so I painted the Leaf spray chipboard with glitter paint and heat embossing and added horisontally over the photo.


On this piece I made a saying with half and half: half rub- on and half Scrapmatts Journey word from Assorted words 04 set.


On this piece the words were added twice: on the top and on the bottom as a part of my general sentiment over this part of the layout. I used Scrap words 31  and Assorted words 04  set to make this piece.


Back to Scrap words 25 word that was added on this part of the project.


Sorry, my own photo has no chippies. So let it be!


And I really hope that you like my first attempt with Project Life. More to come!
Products used:



No comments:

Popular Posts