Thursday 18 August 2016

Holiday tag- so what if it's August?

Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new Die Versions post.
I know that it's just August. But when you make project form print you mostly craft Christmas in March. And so it was with a few of my projects that I am going to share in a couple of next months.
I still don't know if this fancy tag was print published as I didn't get the issue, but the issue is already in shops, so I can share it and you can try to make a similar  gift tags in advance.
The tag was made with Canvas Corp Christmas line cardstock as a double tag for more interest.
The bows are stamped (Rubber Dance), but the main embellishment is Die Versions most gorgeus die called Pine cone arrangment.

Whispers - Pine Cone Arrangement
After the die cut was made I painted the white cardstock die cut with watercolors and heat embossed it all over with clear embossing paint. I added red cardstock with glitter under the die cut bow and stars as you can see.





I hope you got some Holidays inspiration today and more to come next week!


No comments:

Popular Posts