Tuesday 29 November 2016

Holiday project with Art Anthology


Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit is here again and this is my small altered Christmas project for your inspiration. I altered the non branded wooden boot in non- traditional Christmas colors using all possible Art Anthology paints , stencils and sprays.
 This is an easy to do project and if you don't find the similar wooden shape you can easily hand cut one from chipboard as the web is full of such templates.

 The full step by step tutorial can be found on Snapguide site HERE:
Check out How to Alter Wooden Christmas Boot by Art Anthology on Snapguide.

 I really hope that you liked my step by step tutorial and will try some non- traditional Christmas colors on your own projects. As you all know we have all possible paints, sprays and stencils in Art Anthology shop and you just need to pick your favorites! See you soon again!

 And some close-m ups for your inspiration: 



No comments:

Popular Posts