Wednesday 28 December 2016

Scrapmatts December inspiration


Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my December inspirational post.
As always I made one layout and two other, smaller projects and this time it's a tag and a notebook cover.
So first the layout I made with my adorable grand daughter photo and DCWV paper stack.
I used a lot  of home  made die cuts, but I felt that I really need some Scrapmatts chipboards to make this layout to stand out.
So I added the Circle mesh background that was painted with black acrylics. Then the Circles were added  on the right side of the page in their " bare" way.





One  Xoxo arrow was painted into black and added on the lower corner. And as you can see the small chipboard circles from the mesh were added as dotted embellishments  all around the page.


The " live every moment" was added on the journalling tag as one of the sayings.


More scrap words were added under the photo as more journalling.


And the last, but not the least- Happy  title was added with the hush tag. So modern, so real, so happy little 3 years old girl!



Product list for Scrapmatts:
Assorted words 28 CB6115
Scrap words 22 CB1236
Circles 02 CB5152
Assorted words 23 CB105
Circle mesh 02 CB5129
Scrap words 32 CB6113

No comments:

Popular Posts