Saturday 31 December 2016

Top 10 altered projects for 2016


Today I am going to share my favorite 3D  and altered projects made during 2016.
Those are not Mixed Media projects (also some have some Mixed Media touches as I will do a special post for my most favorite Mixed Media projects).

This self made mini album was made as the tutorial for BoBunny Round 1 DT call submission.
And yes- I moved to  Round 2 and made this team.
So for me it's my best of the best!


This  shadow box was made as a part of my BoBunny DT job and I love it a lot!


This self made mini album was made as my DT job for Scrapberry's company- the second paper company I design for this year.



This altered chipboard house was made with a few of my DT companies products: Inspired by Stamping  and Tando and previous DT - Paper House.

This new altered hoop was made with my third paper company I design now- Indian Papericious.



Fancy layered tag made with Prima goodies and a lot of dies.


Hand made clay flowers that were made with Makin's Clay and already print published in a new Winter issue of Craft Ideas as a part of another big project and with full step by step tutorial.



A sample of shabby chick project made with Prima.



This altered planner was made for Canvas Corps CHA 2016 BOOTH and was proudly displayed there.

IMG_1027 (1)

And the last one: the whole collection of 3d projects made as Round 2 for BoBunny DT CALL.
Yes, you already know that I made this team!
Very proud of myself!


No comments:

Popular Posts