Monday 1 January 2018

Last minute give boxes using BoBunny Fa-La-La with Irit

Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new BoBunny Holidays post.
We are just close to  Christmas and sure some of us need a few last minutes gift boxes or tags.
So in this post I am going to share a few of these fast to make gift boxes made with BoBunny different products and one single Fa-La-La paper collection.
Usually we can hand cut the box shapes, to buy the templates or to use dies.
When I get a small gift box I  mostly unglue it and scan to trace the shape. Then I can use my Cameo and to cut the boxes. As I am truly techno dummy I don't change the sizes of my scanned boxes.
So three of my boxes today were made using my own cutting file and the envelope is a non- branded die I got as a present.
Here are all my gift boxes together: two rectangular small boxes that are just perfect for a small jewelry gift; one candy box that can be filled with candies; one pretty large pillow box that I like to use for jewelry or hair staff and one small envelope where you can add the gift card or just to use it as a gift tag for a larger bag.


And now for some close- ups to each box.
The first are the rectangular box and you can see them opened too. The chipboards were covered with a thin layer of BoBunny Sugar Glitter paste and glued over the die cut banner and heart.




The second is the pillow box and it's embellished with a few layers and a BoBunny flowers.
The layers were made with die cut pieces and then the sentiment card was added over them.



The candy box is the easiest one to make- just cut from any patterned cardstock, fold and tie the ribbons.
 This is the simple one to make and all you need is BoBunny gorgeous Christmas cardstock and some ribbons.



The envelope is actually a large folded heart and I added a sample photo to show you the shape before and after it was folded and glued. As I said I used the non branded die, but it's just 6*6'' heart shape that you can hand cut and then to fold to get this cute envelope done in a few seconds.





Supply list:
BoBunny products:
Fa-la-la collection 12*12'' cardstock:
Fa-La-La
Noteworthy
Sparkle
Santa Stripe
Be Merry
Double Dot 12*12'' cardstock:
Sugar
Wild Berry Dot
Wild Berry Chevron
Licorice
Sweetheart die
Darling Doily die
To and From dies
Nested Banners dies
Tick Tock die
Ornaments laser cut chipboards
Holiday laser cut chipboards
Wild berry Bouquet
Denim blue bouquet
Double dot ruby red brads
Double dot Aqua flourish jewels
Double dot Emerald jewels
Double dot Ruby red jewels
Sugar glitter paste
Pentart products:
Gold metallic acrylic paint

I hope that you like my small HOLIDAYS projects and I am going to show you a few more  complicated boxes using the very same BoBunny paper collection.
So see you next week!

1 comment:

Denise Bryant said...

Awesome inspiration on these adorable boxes! Love the papers!

Popular Posts